||Closing of the
|Growing of fruit
Naturally each grape grower will distribute
the different applications depending on their possibilities,
season, the orientations of their technician, availability
of equipment, etc. However, the following issues should
a) The applications made in the first
stages of the vegetative beginning time are of extreme
importance for the good preparation of the plant during
b) The application during flowering
makes for a faster absorption and a longer raceme and,
therefore, more uniform, contributing also to effectively
lowering the attacks of gray rot during humid seasons.
c) The continuation of the
applications after budding will favor a better formation
of the racenes.
d) The last applications
during "pigmentation" will provide greater
uniformity and consequently a more homogenous maturing
The product can be used to lower the
stress during any growth stage, whenever it seems necessary.
To do so, there is no need to follow dates and programmed
schedules. All this will bring about very good vinification
and stabilization of acidity.
Elimination of iron chlorosis eventually associated
with 1 kg per hectare of iron chelate.
Apply 150 kilograms per hectare at the base of the plant
during the winter.
- Improve the plant growth in the first
- Obtain regular and complete budding.
- Obtain more balanced, uniform, and
- Obtain harder grapes.
- Widen the raceme and obtain more balanced
and uniform clusters.
- Improve lignifications.
- Improve the differentiation of the
- Mejor tenor al stress hídrico.
- Improve the ratio with water stress.
- Improve the response or recuperation
to the actions of hail storms and frosts.
- Resist gray rot.
- Reestablish entomological balance.
- Eliminate iron chlorosis.
- Intensify the color.
- Enhance the aromas.
- Allow a significant increase in the
- Improve the quality of the wine must,
increase the anthocyanin and polyphenols, and balance