- Improve budding.
- Increase in the fruit's size.
- Make the size uniform
- Generate a good natural color and
a shinier, green, thick leaf.
- Increase production and reduce waste.
- Increase the Brix levels.
- Reduces cork tissue.
- Obtain great elasticity of the skin
and reduce the cracks.
- Improve the cold post-harvest.
- Recuperate and prevent frosts and
recuperate from quick hailstorms.
- Contribute to the plant's equilibrium
and the perfect symmetry of the fruit.
- Obtain excellent shoots for the next
Nota: Compatible with copper
and sulfur. Not compatible with white oil.
Do not exceed 300 g of polysulphur per hl of water with
polysulphur on the plant with leaves.